Set of 5 pins: the set of 5 pins includes the following items:
- Léon Easter: for Easter 1993, we released a pin of our mascot “Léon the mussel” coming out of an egg, in reference to the Easter celebrations (3.5 cm x 1.9 cm)
- Léon the mussel with an apron: this pin showing our mascot “Léon the mussel” was released in 1999 for the millennium (3.4 cm x 2.4 cm)
- Round gold logo: Pin celebrating the re-modelling of our restaurant as well as the new logo created to celebrate this in 2005 (2.5 cm x 1.5 cm)
- 125 years: Pin created to commemorate the 125th anniversary of the restaurant in 2018
- CHR with first name: Traditional pin given to each “chef de rang” or head waiter when taking up the role at Chez Léon (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
All prices include VAT, but exclude shipping costs. Delivery time frame: 7 working days.